AEROSPACE AND SPACE PERFORMANCE CERAMIC COATINGS
CERAKOTE IS THE GLOBAL LEADER IN THE MANUFACTURING OF INORGANIC THIN FILM CERAMIC POLYMER HYBRID COATING TECHNOLOGY.
- Can be applied to multiple substrates – Applies to ferrous and non-ferrous metals, alloys, polymers, composites and more.
- Is a single layer coating system – Replaces multi-layer paint and powder coating systems.
- Is a thin film ceramic coating that applies at only 0.25 – 2.0 mils, allowing for ultra-light weight coverage and protection.
- Has superior chemical resistance – Resistant to hydraulic fluids, fuels, solvents, acids, de-icing products, commercial strength disinfectants and more.
- UV stability – Protects substrates from oxidation and degradation.
- Is highly abrasion resistant – Withstands impact, scratch and gouging better than other coating systems.
- Offers high temperature coatings – Corrosion protection coatings that withstand up to 1,800˚F without spalling, cracking, or flaking.
- Has coatings that provide thermal barrier and heat dissipation.
- Offers alternatives for plating and pretreatments – Replaces anodizing, nickel plating, and the need for primers.
- Products are VOC compliant in all 50 states and are REACH/RoHS compliant.
- 45°F Flammability Testing.
- Combustions Toxicity (Flaming Mode) Test.
Cerakote is renowned for its premium feel, look, and longevity. Maximum durability, high UV stability, strong chemical resistance, and consistency across many substrates are all made possible by our inorganic formulations. We collaborate with our clients all over the world to develop specialized solutions that address industry difficulties and assist them in developing fresh, marketable goods.
- In addition, our customers choose Cerakote for: Consistency of quality and p
- The ability to refurbish parts
- Large color variety
- Custom coating formulations
- Readily available and manufactured in the USA
- Applications include: Aerostructures
- Exteriors – latches, locks, window frames, leading edge components
- Flight deck surfaces
Don’t make it harder for you. Some of our customers inquire after a failed DIY project. The coating is not for everyone, and if you want a flawless output, you will need our help. We have been in the metal coating industry for years and maintain customer satisfaction for every coating service we do.
Inquire for a certified
We have certified applicators ready for service. Just email or call us to inquire or learn more. You can also fill out our FORM to find a Cerakote® applicator within your area.