CERAKOTE FOR ARCHERY
When it comes to speed, archery is a field where every foot per second counts. Weight reduction is key, and even the slightest hand tremor can make a difference. You want your victory to be as challenging as your pursuit. a finish that is durable enough to withstand the worst wilderness conditions as well as frequent use on the range.
Cerakote is a performance finish made of ceramic that also has a high-end appearance and feel. Cerakote is designed to be exceedingly corrosion resistant and long-lasting.
BENEFITS THE CERAKOTE ON YOUR ARCHERY EQUIPMENT:
In terms of thin films coating technologies based on ceramic, Cerakote is the market leader. For the majority of applications, Cerakote coatings are superior to anodizing, powder coating, and other paint-based OEM finishes.
- Corrosion protection: Unmatched corrosion resistance, even in the harshest environments.
- Wear resistance: Military grade ceramic coatings that outperform any other finish in the industry.
- Adhesion: Can be applied to any surface that is not rubberized.
- Thin film technology: Applied at only .001”, Cerakote is perfect for tight tolerance applications, and won’t adversely affect accuracy. Cerakote offers finishes that are hydrophobic, are high in lubricity, and have very low coefficient of friction.
- Color: Cerakote offers limitless color options to all parts of your bow. With industry leading color consistency, Cerakote offers a solution to color inconsistencies found in other finishes like anodizing, PVD, and other paints.
- Customization: Creative outlets and Cerakote applicators provide seemingly endless design ideas and personalization. You’re only limited by your imagination.
- Lightweight coating: Cerakote’s thin filmed application offers a significant weight reduction from other paints and powder coats.
Don’t make it harder for you. Some of our customers inquire after a failed DIY project. The coating is not for everyone, and if you want a flawless output, you will need our help. We have been in the metal coating industry for years and maintain customer satisfaction for every coating service we do.
Inquire for a certified
We have certified applicators ready for service. Just email or call us to inquire or learn more. You can also fill out our FORM to find a Cerakote® applicator within your area.